Monday, August 08, 2005

in the dog house

Back to work again. Not a bad day at work. I was able to update my blog quite a bit over the day. I did not really do too much, but I did not just sit around eaither. I did have to take my car back to theshop, since it is making the same noise it was making just last week before I brought it in and spent $450 on it. I really like for my stuff to be fixed the right way the first time! Everytime I have my car fixed I feel like I am being ripped off. I am sure the legit, honest mechanics have to really fight for people to believe them because of all of the shady wrenches out there. I know what it is like on the bike end of things, I could not imagine having to deal with people and their cars all the time.

When I got back to the Vadino's for the night, I found that Barett, the dog, had leaked on the cable box...AGAIN! Mrs. Vadino was really pissed about that. Last time he did it, they got a new box for free, but probably not this time. She put the dog on punishment for the night. He had to stay in the kitchen all night. I felt bad for him, but I was not about to second guess her and end up in trouble.

because of the dog and the bad weather, I just stayed in all night and watched tv and updated my site. Nothing too great.

RIP Peter Jennings

No comments: