Thursday, July 07, 2005

I hear a rap at my door that wakes me up. "Pat can I talk to you?" Ok...one sec. I say. I open the door and Mrs. Vadino is standing there and says "Diane is ok" I say "OK" not having a clue as to what is actually going on. I know Diane had a sore throat earlier in the week, but this was more than that. There was an urgancy in Mts. Vadinos voice. She then informed me about the London bombing that took place in teh Tube on on a bus. She told me that Dianes boyfriend usually rides that line, be he was home for the day. I had no idea of the extent of the bombing till I turned on the news channels. That more or less overshadowed the rest of the morning. More on that in a few.

Could we say fucking HOT! Work was over 83 inside with no air at all. I have no clue why we even went in. The drug we were waiting for finally came in. We have been more or less sitting on our hands waiting for this stuff to come in for like two weeks at this point. Well, it came in, and it was wrong. They didnt send us the right lot numbers,which in our business means we can not do any work. We ended up sitting in a 85 degree office all day and not really getting anything done.

I ended up just chulling at home, and going swimming for a bit. I watched the Tour de France for a while.

No comments: